Title: Concession Stand Cashier
Reports to: Outlet/Food Manager
Department: 7 Chiefs Sportsplex
The Concession Stand Cashier is responsible for maintaining operations and assisting customers at the 7 Chiefs Sportsplex. This position assists in setting the example and ensuring the highest level of guest experience. This is a part-time & full time position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including weekends.
- Hours of work will be scheduled based on business volumes/operational demands and will vary.
- Prepare concessions stand for opening as well as setting up displays and equipment;
- Clean all equipment and counters prior to service;
- Organize and stock the condiment counters with appropriate product;
- Greet and serve customers;
- Take orders and process through the Point of Sales system;
- Receive payments and make change as required;
- Perform cleaning duties throughout the service as well as at the end of the shift;
- Follow directions from the lead to ensure stand is running efficiently and that proper procedures are being followed;
- Must be able to lift heavy items (up to 50 lbs.)
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service while working in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of grade 12 education.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Computer literacy skills and record keeping skills.
- Must be a reliable and able to take initiative.
- Must be accurate and have attention to detail.
- Experience in food preparation, safe handling of food, cleanliness, and kitchen safety is an asset.
- Depending on your position – a Vulnerable Sector check may be required upon application from all provinces, states or countries lived in for the last four years. Vulnerable Sector checks must be completed within the past month.
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Competition Opens: June 28th, 2022
Competition Closes: July 13th, 2022 @ 12:00PM MT (No applications will be considered after this time)
Please apply in writing, including a resume to:
Tsuut’ina Nation Human Resources Department
9911 Chiila Boulevard, Tsuut’ina, Alberta T2W 6H6
OR Email: Jobs@tsuutina.com
Please reference in subject line: JOB TITLE & REF# or will NOT be opened
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those chosen with the required qualifications will be contacted for an interview.