Organization: Tsuu T’ina Hospitality
Job Title: Hotel – Housekeeping & Public Area Houseperson
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hotel – Housekeeping & Public Area Houseperson
Come… Enjoy… Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s number one entertainment facility. We are looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our diverse workforce! We offer competitive salaries, benefits and opportunities to grow your career.
The Housekeeping and Public Area Houseperson is responsible for housekeeping tasks assigned in the hotel and promotes a positive image of the hotel to guests and fellow employees, as well as, be pleasant, friendly, and courteous and be able to address problems and/or special requests as they arise. The Housekeeping and Public Area Houseperson cleans and maintains the appearance of the hotel public areas, restrooms, employee areas, the administrative offices, plus other assigned areas while following safety guidelines, policies and procedures to achieve the hotels standards of quality.
*Grey Eagle Hotel & Event Centre has a COVID-19 employee vaccine policy in place.
Education and Experience:
– High school diploma or work related equivalent
– Minimum 2 years cleaning experience preferred
– Carpet and window cleaning experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– WHIMIS and Biohazard Clean up experience is an asset
– Ability to work in a physically demanding area, able to lift and handle repetitive movement is required
– Ability to work and thrive in a team oriented environment, and able to work independently
– Ability to take responsibility for their actions and consistently pay attention to detail
– Ability to work in a physically demanding area and be familiar with a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
– Must be available for shift-work, and be able to stand for long periods of time
– May require lifting weight of up to approximately 50 lbs
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls please.
* Priority will be given to Tsuut’ina Nation members.
To apply click on the link below: